Deccan Charters Private Limited, is one of India’s leading General Aviation Services Company providing a complete suite of solutions ranging from Aircraft Maintenance to Management, Aviation Training and Air Charter Services. As part of its engineering services, Deccan maintains over 50 fixed wing aircraft and helicopters from over 15 engineering and operations bases across India giving it the largest geographical footprint among general aviation companies in the country. The company also houses various aircraft component overhaul facilities that serve airlines and aircraft operators. Deccan today operates a fleet of owned and managed aircraft and offers a business aircraft membership program (Powerfly) along with tourism, VIP, Air-ambulance, offshore, aerial mapping, and aerial survey charters and various other aviation services including training for engines and airframes. In partnership with FlightSafety International Deccan has set up a first of its kind Type Training Center in India. Through Air Deccan (A Joint Venture) under RCS, Deccan had connected India’s emerging small towns with various metros with efficient scheduled air service.
- Current Aviation Services
- Legacy & Background
Aircraft Management & Charters
- India’s first dedicated air charter services. Aircraft Management & Air Charter Services for corporates , HNI’s and specialised services like Geophysical and Aerial Surveys.
Aircraft Engineering Services
- 50 aircraft under maintenance.
- Line maintenance and Logistics Support to Aviation companies. Component shops.
Aviation Training Services
- Partnership with FlightSafety International, A Berkshire Hathway/ Warren Buffet Company for the first of its kind Aircraft Maintenance Type Training Center in India
Operation of India’s First Low Cost Airlines
- Air Deccan – Commercial carrier, operating 45 aircraft , 80 + destinations, 375 flights a day, low cost. Exited
India’s first Air Express Cargo and Freighters
- Deccan360 – Express freighter, operating 8 aircraft, 12 airports, 110 locations, international routes. Exited.
AIR DECCAN –IN JV Scheduled Services
- Scheduled Commuter Operations under Regional Connectivity Scheme commenced December 2017 through Air Deccan (A Joint Venture) under RCS. Deccan had connected India’s emerging small towns with various metros