Deccan hosts a DGCA approved CAR 147 FlightSafety International Training Center at Bangalore
- Tied up with FlightSafety International A Berkshire Hathway/ Warren Buffet Company to provide Airframe, Avionics and P&WC engine training.
- Facility to cater to entire region Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Africa and CIS.
Training on the following
- Cessna Caravan
- Beechcraft King Air C90/200/300 series
- Sikorsky 76C++
- P&W Canada engines, PT6A – Large, PT6A –Small, PT6T series, PW 100, PW 200 Series
- Complete Training Center Set up with Engine Shop, GFS and Aviation Training Aids
- Expansion to Flight crew and additional aircraft types at the Bangalore (Jakkur) facility. Additional land and infrastructure exists with Deccan
- Independent and well equipped training wing built with nearly 5000 sqft carpet area.
- 2 X 16 seat classrooms with training aid; A 14 seat conference room
- Server Room; GFS Room; Library and Lounge for Students
- Conveniently located near Bangalore International airport